We Love Mail

Sunday, October 23, 2011 8 Comments A+ a-

Yes I love mail, receiving it or making pretty packages to send.
That's why I was happy and inspired when I heard about Newspaper Taxi's 'We Love Mail' project! All you have to do is send a letter to them with a little loved stationery treat inside. All the mail will be displayed in their shop window and you also go in the draw to win the WHOLE stationery loot at the end of the project! Oh my!

I really wanted to make something special so I designed a little 'Kawaii stationery' themed pack that includes some of my fave Japanese and Korean stationery; note paper,stickers, Marks polka dot clip, duck D-clips etc. I also put some washi strips in there and designed my own polka dot cat note paper and mini envelope.
Hope the lucky winner will enjoy it!
Learn more about the project and see submissions here and here.

What's the best thing you have ever received in the mail?


8 comments

Write comments
Sewon
AUTHOR
October 23, 2011 at 3:53 PM delete

Ohh what a lovely competition idea! I love your entry stationary pack, too! I want one! :P I think my favorite thing received in the mail is a hand-sewed dress from my friend in Thailand. The fabric was also hand-woven and dyed using traditional methods, as well.

Reply
avatar
L
AUTHOR
October 23, 2011 at 5:06 PM delete

Oh Wow! this is really lovely and fun!!! :D

Reply
avatar
October 24, 2011 at 10:32 AM delete

This is such a wonderful idea and I absolutely love your packet of wonderful stationery treats!

Reply
avatar
October 24, 2011 at 3:53 PM delete

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for you super-cute entry! I will keep an eye out for it in the mail... Xx Stef

Reply
avatar
Emmie Rae
AUTHOR
October 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM delete

ohhh jenna i do think these stationary packs would make a lovely addition to your online store, ne?!

xx

Reply
avatar
October 28, 2011 at 4:33 PM delete

Sewon - Oh I just love putting little packs like this togther. I will think about making some for my online store. That hand-sewn dress sounds really special x

L - Thanks for the love :)

Jannese - I hope the lucky winner enjoys it!

Newspaper Taxi/ Stef - Thank you for doing such an inspiring, fun project. Great to see mail and stationery lovers coming together.

Emmie - Yay! Good idead! Oooo! Not long until your Japan trip!

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2011 at 10:56 AM delete

17 letters arrived today, the response has been AMAZING! Thanks again Jenna, your entry was a standout! Xx

Reply
avatar
Stella
AUTHOR
November 30, 2011 at 1:36 AM delete

Lovely, lovely, lovely

Reply
avatar