Mini Mart Launch

Friday, October 07, 2011 4 Comments A+ a-

We had an overwhelming response from the crafty and creative community for the launch of the Mini-Mart Pop-Up shop on Wednesday night. For those who attend a big thank you for coming and supporting us, it was a great night and so lovely to meet and chat with some of you about Japan and crafty things!
Thanks must also go to Fbi Radio and the Rocks Pop-Up Project team for hosting the event!

Our Workshops kick of from Saturday 15th, so not long left to book a place for my KAWAII POP ROSETTE WORKSHOP, that comes with an exclusive specially designed DIY Kit for workshop participants - Yay!

My little Kawaii-Pop themed gallery/ shop space!
Kit's Cat-tastic zines and felt creations
Kit's friend Claire makes these sweet crochet mushroom, heart necklaces, bow ties and knitted rings.
The nights 'Make Something' craft table.


4 comments

Write comments
L
AUTHOR
October 7, 2011 at 6:44 PM delete

wow! the photos look awesome!! Love how you've set up, the decor on the wall. Nice!! How fun to have pop-up store! :D

Reply
avatar
Sewon
AUTHOR
October 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM delete

Ohh your mini mart is adorable! :) I'm glad to hear everything went well. Have fun with the workshop!

Reply
avatar
NEnz
AUTHOR
October 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM delete

Oh, I wish I lived in Japan right now (though I've wished that a lot of other times as well)! The Mini Mart looks sooo good! Absolutely love the Pop Rosette workshop... life's better with rosettes. ;)
BTW thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I've been secretly reading your blog for a while and I love everything about it. It's so unique and so fun and colorful... really makes my day! Love from the Netherlands!

Reply
avatar
October 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM delete

L - Aww Thanks so much lil xx

Sewon - Thanks for all the well wishes, it nice to have a little shop to sell some of my creations and meet lots of lovely people.

NEnz - Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Thank you again for all the mentions on your bright, colourful and fun blog :) I have travelled to the Netherlands before and loved it x

Reply
avatar