Paper Peko + Friends

Friday, October 28, 2011 5 Comments A+ a-

It's no surprise that I just love paper and Kawaii Japan characters! These are my latest paper creations for a little upcoming project - Japan Patisserie and confectionery Fujiya mascot Peko-chan, a ketchup smiley face 'Omu-raisu' aka Omurice a Japanese omelette filled with rice and meat and decorated with cute ketchup faces served with lettuce! They are famous at
maid-cafes!
The last one is an 'alphebet soup spoon' decorated in yes - washi tape! Ah paper fun!



5 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
October 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM delete

Super lovely Jenna! I always adore your projects!


Camila Faria

Reply
avatar
October 29, 2011 at 1:37 AM delete

oh Jenna these are amazing! I especially love the spoon, super cute. Reminds me of Mogu's clothespins.
http://craftylove.blogspot.com/2011/08/mogu-takahashi.html

Reply
avatar
November 1, 2011 at 3:48 PM delete

Camilia - Thanks! It's so nice of you to say that x

Jannese - Oh I love Mogu! I think her 'tiny houses' are adorable. Thanks for the compliment!

Lisa - Happy to hear it made you smile!

Reply
avatar
L
AUTHOR
November 6, 2011 at 5:35 PM delete

oh the alphabet spoon is so cute!! :D

Reply
avatar