Pantone Stationery

Monday, May 23, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-



Oh my the stationery of designers! I am now in colour palette stationary heaven with these Pantone coloured pencils (made in Japan) and notebook.

Now I will be able to refer to the cover of my notebook for colour inspiration when designing. I am looking forward to using my Pantone Universe pencils in shades; paradise pink, Spring Bouquet and Apricot Sherbet on my new creative projects!
With Pantone mugs, fashion & electric accessories, chairs and even eyewear! I wonder what Pantone product will come next? I have my fingers crossed for a lovely acrylic gouache Pantone paint set!

2 comments

Write comments
memtree
AUTHOR
May 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM delete

oh how pretty and fun!

Reply
avatar
Big Meanie
AUTHOR
May 30, 2011 at 9:46 AM delete

Love Pantone! As a pencil obsessor, I'm going to have to go check these out, thanks for sharing. :)

Reply
avatar