Little Book Of Mt Tape Zine: Coming Soon

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you would probably know how obsessed I am with Japanese mt washi tape.
So it made sense to me to design and make a zine dedicated entirely to just that- mt tape!

My 'Little Book Of Mt Tape' includes collages and craft projects that include - yep you guessed it- mt tape!

I will be selling my new zine at a few upcoming events over the next month. I will have more info on these in the next couple of days. For those of you who do not live in Australia, I will be selling some copies online via my store. If you are interested in pre-ordering, feel free to email me and I will put aside a copy for you.

I also just want to say a big thanks to my continuing readers, your on-going support and lovely comments mean the world to me and make my day. Wish I could give you all a big hug!

6 comments

Write comments
memtree
AUTHOR
May 18, 2011 at 12:00 AM delete

ohhhh how exciting! any preview photos of the book?

Reply
avatar
Lisa
AUTHOR
May 18, 2011 at 12:26 AM delete

Oow. That looks cute.

Reply
avatar
May 18, 2011 at 8:19 AM delete

Thanks memtree and Lisa!
Yes I will put some more page photos on here when I get my hard copies from the printers :)

Reply
avatar
L
AUTHOR
May 18, 2011 at 12:40 PM delete

very excited for you!! Yay to MT tapes! :D

Reply
avatar
Cookie Cutter
AUTHOR
May 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM delete

FANTASTIC idea! Can't wait to see the finished product. I know you'll do a great job!

Reply
avatar
May 19, 2011 at 8:10 PM delete

I like everything, everything, everything. Congratulations!

Reply
avatar