Little Book Of Mt Masking Tape

Friday, May 20, 2011 4 Comments A+ a-

Here it is fresh from the printers, my 'Little Book Of Mt Masking Tape' zine!! 20 pages dedicated to my love of Japanese mt (washi) tape which includes craft projects, collages, gift wrapping ideas and my own little 'mt tape story'. 
I will be selling copies at the upcoming A4 Paper Convention Collective opening night on the 31st of May - more details here. I'm still trying to find a table to sell my zines at the MCA zine festival this Sunday, so I will keep you posted about that in the next day or so.

'Little Book Of Mt Masking Tape' is now available to buy at my online store.



4 comments

Write comments
L
AUTHOR
May 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM delete

CUTE!!! LOVELY! Bet they gonna sell like hot cakes!! :D

Reply
avatar
May 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM delete

Ohh! I love your style is so fresh and youthful, even has a pop reminiscences. Congratulations!

Reply
avatar
May 21, 2011 at 6:01 PM delete

Thanks so much Lil & All Washi Tape for your on-going support xo

Reply
avatar
Lisa
AUTHOR
May 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM delete

Very professional. Where did you get them printed?

Reply
avatar