edition' Paumes Pray for Japan: Charity Exhibition

Thursday, March 24, 2011 5 Comments A+ a-

Over the last week I have been busy creating 3 designed prints for the upcoming edition' Paumes 'Pray for Japan' charity exhibition (un coup de main pour le Japon) held on April 5th- 17th at Tokyo's Galerie doux dimanche. It is a wonderful feeling to know that I am part of something that will help Japan in this great time of need.

Artists and creatives from all around the world have designed these one of pieces of work to raise funds for Japan's Red Cross Society- see here for more details.

An avid reader of Paumes titles, I am super excited to have my work showcased with some of their special profiled artists like Nathalie Lete & Lili Scratchy!

So get creative and help Japan!!


5 comments

Write comments
Lisa
AUTHOR
March 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM delete

I really want to go to Doux Dimanche in Jiyugaoka. I love all the great zakka. Love your art work too.

Reply
avatar
March 30, 2011 at 7:41 PM delete

Hi Lisa! Thanks for you kind words about my designs. Yes I would love to go to the doux dimanche too!!

Reply
avatar
Cookie Cutter
AUTHOR
April 1, 2011 at 3:21 PM delete

I love what you've created! I see so much of Japan in it. Good luck with the exhibition!

Reply
avatar
Justine
AUTHOR
April 5, 2011 at 5:54 PM delete

So, so cute for such a good cause. Good on you Jenna!

Reply
avatar
April 5, 2011 at 7:03 PM delete

Thanks Justine, I love Japan so much, so its great to be part of something for such as good cause.

Reply
avatar