Pinterest Love

Thursday, July 07, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

I have a new addiction....Pinterest. Those of you who don't know about it it's a place to 'pin' all your loves in life as well as inspiration. I have spent the past couple of days pinning on my Pinterest account boards which fall under the categories of; creative works, mt tape love, Tokyo, pretty packaging, design inspiration, typography, Zakka and spaces, craft, party ideas, books and fashion. Follow me here. 

Little thanks to marceline, Lillian and Beebee for the Pinterest invites! Would also love to learn and find out about some of my other readers that have a Pinterest, so please feel free to leave a link in the comments.
Happy pinning :)

2 comments

Write comments
L
AUTHOR
July 8, 2011 at 1:05 AM delete

Yay! U're pinning away!! Can be addictive right!! Haha. Love ur pins! Love the bright colours. :-)

Reply
avatar
July 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM delete

Lillian - Thanks to you I'm pinning! Yes it can get very addictive!

Reply
avatar