Crafty Video Love

Sunday, July 31, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

You all know I enjoy making crafty videos, but today I thought I would share the love around by sharing with you my recent favourites. On another note I have been busy making new projects that I will share soon and been putting together a few new self-publications.


Via Misako Mimoko I have still yet to tackle a surprise ball, I did make a spider version for my nephew though!


Via Candy Castle made by Marimekko. I love watching the objects move about on their own in a stop-motion fashion.


Looking forward to the release of Tif's book in September!


 Via Poppytalk
Self-made stationery made out of Junk mail from Yellow Owl Workshop. Reminds me some of the self-made stationery in my Japanese craft books.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
July 31, 2011 at 1:13 PM delete

I really liked the surprise ball video, I was amazed how many things were wrapped up in there, too cool!!

Reply
avatar
L
AUTHOR
August 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM delete

so fun & creative! inspiring! Happy 1st August!! :D

Reply
avatar