Happy Valentines!

Monday, February 14, 2011 3 Comments A+ a-


Happy Valentines everyone! Looking at the pictures from 8Tokyo blog post about 'handmade Valentines Day' in Japan, I wish I was celebrating it over there, with my hubby! So many kawaii packaging and unique chocolate creations!

Giri Choko (Valentines Day) in Japan is a bit different to other countries. On February 14 the girls must give to the boys, then on the 14th of March (White Day) boys return the favour giving girls their V'day chocolate treats.

Loving this little Valentines video made by homeware/craft store LOFT. Also playing it over and over again just to hear the adorable V'day tune by Bjorn & 14NZ.

One of my fave Japan novelty/homeware store is Plaza. Their kawaii ANS & Sweet Deco online mags are a must click!

Decorate the house with these colourful heart paper garlands from Upon a Fold.

3 comments

Write comments
L
AUTHOR
February 14, 2011 at 12:01 PM delete

absolutely lovely!! :D

Reply
avatar
Lisa
AUTHOR
February 14, 2011 at 12:27 PM delete

The range of chocolate making supplies in Japan is mind boggling. And so pretty too!

Reply
avatar
February 14, 2011 at 2:30 PM delete

Hi Lisa & L, Glad you liked my V'day post :)
I think If I was in Japan I would go crazy buying all those chocolate treats, even just for the packaging & gift wrap :)

Reply
avatar