Zine Pop-up Fair Day: Emerging Writers' Festival

Monday, November 08, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Had such a wonderful & exciting day at the Zine Pop-up Fair that was in conjunction with the Emerging Writers' festival yesterday at Sydney's NSW Writers' centre. It's relaxing & beautiful summers day, made the day extra special as I was launching my first zine (and store) 'My Life in Biscuits'. Thank you to everyone that attended, came up and said hello & bought one of my zines! I hope it brought you heaps of good 'biscuit' memories.

NSW Writers Centre, Rozelle

My little store set-up

My Tea & Biscuit Gift Tags

I made some strawberry & lolly iced Milk Arrowroot face biscuits for the day- They sold like hotcakes!!

This one has a BIG toothy grin!

I felt so honoured to have my store next to zine 'queen' Susy Pow. It was so lovely to meet & chat with her through the day. Thanks for a great day Susy!

I bought a copy of 'Bespoke' & 'Stolen Sharpie Revolution' from Susy's zine store on the day.
I was also eyeing of the new 'Newcastle' illustrated annual, which will be going on my Christmas wish list....or I might just get it now.


I will be setting up my online store THIS WEEK. It will include some copies of 'My Life In Biscuits' Zine as well as some 'Biscuit' & 'tea cup' gift tags. I am thinking about doing just a small print run, so if you would like a copy you might have to get in quick.
Thank you all for your encouragement, interest and comments- It means a lot.