Colour Coded

Sunday, August 21, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

Here are some of my latest 'colour-coded' buys, makes and eats;
1. Always a sucker for buying pretty wrapping paper, neon green catches my eye, 2. 消しゴムはんこのちょこっとアイデア by Mizutama; A cute Japanese book on stamp carving. Let me know if you want to see inside! 3. Blue/white cross washi tape, 4. My new android smartphone - in white! 5. A little self-made notebook 6. Fujiya Peko Milky chocolate bar. Peko is my favourite mascot in Japan.I love collecting Milky chocolate boxes as the packaging is oh so pretty! 



6 comments

Write comments
August 21, 2011 at 7:33 PM delete

Aloha Jenna, I'm loving your new finds! That book looks so interesting, yes let's see what's inside. Your blog is so kawaii! So glad to discover you. I'll be reading up through your posts. Yes, we do have similar interests (^•^) xo

Reply
avatar
August 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM delete

Aloha Merissa, thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments! Looking forward to reading all your future posts too:) hope to travel to Hawaii one day as it looks so beautiful :)

Reply
avatar
Katrina
AUTHOR
August 22, 2011 at 3:54 AM delete

Hi Jenna! That book looks amazing! Would love to see inside! I'm after more stamp making ideas! Thanks for sharing! xx

Reply
avatar
August 23, 2011 at 12:04 AM delete

That chocolate looks AMAZING.

Reply
avatar
August 23, 2011 at 1:13 PM delete

Katrina - Thanks :) Will share inside photos soon!

Kit- Next time we hang out and go shopping we can go buy some of these chocolates :)

Reply
avatar
Rs
AUTHOR
November 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM delete

Please share some inside, my nearest japanese bookstore isn't close so i want to see before i buy!

Reply
avatar