MT Tape Printer!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-


I found out via my fave Japan blog Polkaros that MT Tape have collaborated with Tepra Pro (King Jim) to produce a MT Tape printer! Eeeep! Using special MT Tape cartridges, you can create labels for journals and creative gift wrapping etc. Text includes Japanese Hiragana, Kanji and Romonji. For those not in Japan you might be able to purchase this from amazon jp (I know they ship books, not sure about other products though...)

Lucky my birthday is coming up on January 26th! (yes Australia day!)

2 comments

Write comments
January 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM delete

oh my gosh, i'm totally and deeply in love with your blog. :D Do you have a flickr i can follow? :D

Reply
avatar
January 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM delete

Hi Danielle :)
You have made my day with your lovely comment!
As you know I love your blog just as much (on my blog links).
No I don't have a flickr account yet :( I might look into getting one though.
xo

Reply
avatar