Make: MT Tape CD Holder

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-



Exciting news! I have made my first 'My Life As A Magazine' craft video!
I have been busy working on some Japan craft inspired projects, so I thought I might share with you via video a sneak peek of some of my work....finally I can use some of my film degree skills.

This will be first of many more creative videos to come!

Using Japanese Mt tape, colourful paper, a doilie, alphabet stencils and some stamps I have created a...
MT Tape CD Holder!

I got crafty while listening to Japan band Lullatone album 'Little Songs about Raindrops' - 'Wake up wake up' is featured in the video.

6 comments

Write comments
Jemibook
AUTHOR
January 20, 2011 at 1:28 AM delete

I love this video and Idea. I am always looking for interesting ways to make handmade covers for my mixed cds! I have been holding out on getting those japanese tapes, but no longer!

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2011 at 9:38 AM delete

Wonderful to hear from you Jemi! Glad you liked my little video :) I am a bit obsessed with Japanses MT Tape - I have a whole label dedicated to it- Yes! You must buy some, every artist should have it! Your creative photographic blog is AMAZING by the way- That Pink NDS is so Kawaii. I will be taking a good look at your blog, we have a lot of interests in common like zines & japan :)

Reply
avatar
Erin English
AUTHOR
January 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM delete

Hi Jenna, Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that I love your blog! It seems we have alot in common these days and frequent many of the same American and Aussie blogs...The Design Files and Thompson Family Life, for example! Check out my blog that I started in Sep '10.
www.holdyourhorsesvintage.com
We should get together sometime and talk craft!
All the best...Erin English

Reply
avatar
January 23, 2011 at 2:55 PM delete

Hi Erin!

Weird, I was just looking at your blog this morning and thinking the EXACT same thing about loving the same things like; blogs, markets & magazines :) Yes we should get together soon and talk craft! I will pop up to the store in the next week or so - glad to find someone with common interests so close by xo

Reply
avatar
MadameRenard
AUTHOR
January 25, 2011 at 7:42 AM delete

Lovely video, delicate and funny.
Great job!

Reply
avatar
Cookie Cutter
AUTHOR
January 25, 2011 at 3:42 PM delete

Good job! I really enjoyed it! I'm currently in love with doilies too.

Reply
avatar