Bridal Retail Therapy

Thursday, April 22, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

The Fairytale Bride
I walked down the aisle only a few short weeks ago! Here are a few of my Bridal essentials for the big day that helped to give me that natural, fairytale Bridal look!

  • Emma Ost: Walked down the aisle to Rachel Portman's touching movie score 'The Proposal'

  • Father of the Bride (DVD): A must watch the night before the big day. Steve Martin in this film really reminds me of my dad!

  • Taylor swift: Inspired by Taylor Swifts natural curled bun and make-up

  • Hilary Duff- With Love Eau De Perfume Spray: Bridal scent for the day, love its sandalwood tones!

  • Cotton on Body Blue Knickers: My something blue!

  • Disney Couture: Wore the 'Cinderella'- a dream is a wish your heart makes bracelet

  • Natural Make-up look: Prestige Minerals powder foundation, Prestige eye shadow in champagne, Beauty style eyeshadow in lemon chiffon, Napoleon Perdis auto pilot pre-foundation primer, Maybelline Great lash waterproof mascara, Maybelline 105 superstay gloss, Covergirl instant cheekbones blush, Lucas paw paw ointment, O.P.I in Mr & Mrs with make-up applied using Eco tools bamboo 6 piece brush set!