Christmas Stationery

Thursday, December 19, 2013 3 Comments A+ a-

Christmas is one of the most exciting and busiest times for crafting for me...and I'm sure many of you!
I have spent November and this month working on cheerful and colourful projects to decorate the tree, house and gift to loved ones. One of the first things for the holiday season I made was this little Xmas themed stationery set, that included a Gift tag, bookmark, mini notebook and card - all done with rubber stamps and colourful cardboard. By combining some of the rubber stamps together on a page, I created festive scenes and motifs.
 
      
      
      
While crafting I watched some of my favourite Christmas movies and TV specials seen here and here.


3 comments

Write comments
Camila Faria
AUTHOR
December 23, 2013 at 1:37 AM delete

These are gorgeous Jenna! There's something about Christmas stationery that automatically makes us happy, right? I'm such a huge fan of your work!

Reply
avatar
December 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM delete

Ah! thanks Camila - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays xo

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
December 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM delete

These are so pretty! :)

Reply
avatar