Let's Make!

Sunday, February 24, 2013 5 Comments A+ a-

Let's make a little gift pack full of cuteness! A great surprise treat for friends.
1. Recycle a brown paper bag and give it a new fun life by decorating it with dot stickers - you now have a very simple to make polka dot bag. I also like to decorate bags with a circle stamp if I don't have any stickers on hand.  
  
2. Head to your local Asian grocer and start stocking up on their pop colour and kawaii snacks! The packaging alone is a treat in itself!
  
3. Have fun with washi tape by decorating a blank card or envelope!

That's how you make cuteness in a bag!


5 comments

Write comments
Deb Baker
AUTHOR
February 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM delete

I love this - so simple yet so effective. Absolutely love what you do Jenna and like you have a bit of a washi tape obsession! Would love to chat about stocking your books in my online store.

Reply
avatar
Camila Faria
AUTHOR
March 8, 2013 at 5:47 AM delete

So easy and so much fun! I love your tips Jenna!

Reply
avatar
March 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM delete

Hiya Deb, Thanks for your lovely comment, so very nice of you to say. Yes! I'm just a wee bit obsessed with washi tape ^_^

Reply
avatar
March 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM delete

Thanks Camila! I hope you have fun making this xo

Reply
avatar
Island
AUTHOR
March 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM delete

This is so cute. I need to start collecting more washi tape for a better effect with the decoration. This will be great to send to my pen pals ^^

Reply
avatar