Christmas with The Australian Women's Weekly

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2 Comments A+ a-



The festive season is upon us! I don't know about you but I always start to plan my Christmas crafts and gift wrapping in July! November is also my favourite time of year as I love looking at all the Christmas magazines!

 This year The Australian Women's Weekly published a Christmas Ideas special issue.
In this issue you will find lots of great festive recipes, Christmas gift wrapping and decorating ideas. 
Included in this issue is 6 of my very own DIY projects that I hope will inspire you to get Christmas crafting with little ones.

You will find my DIY projects in the 'Children fun craft' section on page. 163.
This 6 page feature also includes my styling and photography.

 
 
 
  
The issue is available to buy in stores now.
So have fun making clay ornaments, a gold and glittery table centerpiece, Japanese fabric gift wrapping, Piñata bonbons and more!

My 'Plush Tree Decorations' DIY project also featured in the November issue of The Australian's Women's Weekly too.
 
 
  
Merry Christmas Crafting!

2 comments

Write comments
thimble
AUTHOR
December 1, 2014 at 5:21 PM delete

these look like super cute projects!

Reply
avatar
December 7, 2014 at 10:56 AM delete

Thanks Emily! Sending you smiles to America!

Reply
avatar