POP! Goes Your Mail

Saturday, July 21, 2012 4 Comments A+ a-

Konichiwa! For a couple of months now I have been busy working on some themed kits for my online shop. I have recieved some lovely emails and comments about my zine mail and gift packages over the year, which in turn has inspired me to create a'My Life As A Magazine' themed Mail Art Kit.

Make mail cute, colourful and fun with seals, polka dot envelopes, kawaii pop collage paper and confetti.
Here is a little sneak peek.
Have fun decorating packages in cute seals
Experimenting...
Great for adding a special touch to handmade note books
Opps! I got side-tracked with washi tape - it happens often...where was I? Oh yeah
Can't forget to add a little bit of celebration.

POP! goes your mail!!!



4 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
July 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM delete

great idea Jenna, I love your bright colours and little seals.

Reply
avatar
Kat
AUTHOR
July 22, 2012 at 3:32 AM delete

The colours are amazing! Love the kawaii tags!

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM delete

Yay! Glad to hear, they will come in handy for collages too :)

Reply
avatar
July 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM delete

Hi kat. Did you mean the Kawaii Pop mini book? If so I will be blogging more about it soon x

Reply
avatar