music, pop, mook

Sunday, April 01, 2012 6 Comments A+ a-


Sia's best of album has been on high rotation in my crafting study this week. Even though I own her whole CD collection I couldn't go past getting her best of album as well, which includes new songs and remixes of past hits. I always enjoy her pop craft album cover and lyric book photo shoots. Be inspired by Sia's; felt typography, knitted bunny hats, sequin face art, mini pom pom lips, plastic toy hardware hats, patchwork peacock dress, pipe cleaner headpieces and her ambient and colourful, pop sounds. 
  


Kate Spade in a pink box! Hell yes! Available in Japan the Kate Spade mook includes a bag and four mini zines; Things we love, A guide to New York City, Holiday 2011 Kate Spade Collection and In the office - Kate Spade NY and Japan.


6 comments

Write comments
Lisa
AUTHOR
April 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM delete

I want the Kate Spade mook!

Reply
avatar
B. ♥
AUTHOR
April 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM delete

Those Kate Spade zines look amazing! I'll see if I can find them online somewhere!

Reply
avatar
Sewon
AUTHOR
April 6, 2012 at 5:39 AM delete

So many lovely colorful inspirations in this post, Jenna! I want to flip through those mini zines.

Reply
avatar
April 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM delete

Hey B, I got mine on Amazon Japan, They also have them at Kinokuniya ^_^

Reply
avatar
April 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM delete

Hi Lisa, I was so excited when I found it. The pink box will make a great place to keep bright crafty materials in.

Reply
avatar
April 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM delete

Hi Sewon, They are filled with lots of colourful inspiration xo

Reply
avatar