Sneak Peek: Japan in Collection

Friday, September 16, 2011 10 Comments A+ a-

 A little sneak peek of the cover of my new zine 
'Japan in a Collection'! 
Travel Japan with me in 62 mementos! ‘Japan in a collection’ is a little travel guide with a twist!
Discover the best shops for buying; character goods, stationery, books, magazines, gadgets, kawaii collectables, anime, fashion and yummy treats. Japan locations include; Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagano, Yudanaka, and Hiroshima.

Eeep! I am so excited to share with you some of my favourite places discovered on my trip to Japan.
I'm aiming to have my new zine in my online store sometime next week.
More details and pictures coming soon :)

10 comments

Write comments
September 16, 2011 at 2:41 PM delete

Ooh! I will be sure to order it once it comes out! What a lovely zine!!

Reply
avatar
September 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM delete

Congratulations on your new zine. It looks fabulous!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
September 16, 2011 at 6:35 PM delete

Oh yeah tooo awesome can't wait jenna!! Have a lovely weekend.

Reply
avatar
Emmie Rae
AUTHOR
September 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM delete

Ooooh I can't wait! 'with a twist' is just delightful. I'll be purchasing with immediacy ^_^ oh and i just love the cover to bits!

Reply
avatar
September 17, 2011 at 9:18 AM delete

Beebee - Yay! Thanks Beebee, great to hear from you again :)

Christy - So happy to share some of my favourite Japan locations and shops.

Kelly - You have a great weekend too!

Emmie Rae - Ah thanks so much, glad to hear you like the cover :)

HelloCutePanda - Hi, welcome, thanks for saying hello. You can always use the zine for your next trip!

Reply
avatar
Island ~
AUTHOR
September 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM delete

Awesome! May need to purchase before I heard off to Japan in the future ^^

Reply
avatar
Sewon
AUTHOR
September 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM delete

Ohh congrats! I really like the cover, too. I can't wait to see it!

Reply
avatar
memtree
AUTHOR
September 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM delete

how exciting! nice cover :)

Reply
avatar
September 19, 2011 at 10:14 AM delete

Island - Thanks, it does cover some great shops and locations :)

Sewon - Thanks Sewon that means a lot!

memtree - Yay! Glad you like it memtree

Reply
avatar
Katrina
AUTHOR
September 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM delete

YAY!! This will be with me when i go to Japan next year! YAY!!! x

Reply
avatar